Meet our representatives and find out more about the new Global MBA at one of the MBA fairs we’ll be attending in 2017.
April: Access MBA Tour, Singapore / Dubai
At the Access MBA Fairs in Singapore and Dubai, you’ll be able to sign up for one-to-one meetings with University of London staff.
You’ll have the opportunity to get advice and support on the admissions process and gain insight into how you can begin your academic journey.
- Singapore – Thursday 6 April, 16:30 – 22:00 (local time).
- Dubai – Friday 14 April, 14:00 – 18:30 (local time).
May: QS Fairs, India
- New Dehli – Tuesday 23 May, 16:00 – 21:00 (local time).
- Hyderabad – Thursday 25 May, 16:00 – 21:00 (local time).
- Bangalore – Sunday 28 May, 13:00 – 18:00 (local time).
Join us in India to find out more about the programme. You’ll be able to speak with University of London staff and get support on the admissions process.
Global MBA – Key facts
- Our online Global MBA is available anywhere in the world.
- Four entry points per year – January, April, July, October.
- Academic direction is provided by Queen Mary University of London.
- Pursue a general MBA or one of five specialist routes.
- Accreditation is from CMI and CIMA.
- All students receive tutor support and feedback.