Meet our representatives and find out more about the new Global MBA at one of the MBA fairs we’ll be attending in 2017.
July: Overcoming Global Challenges, London
Join a high-power panel at this free event hosted by the University of London and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in the context of the new Global MBA.
- London – Tuesday 04 July 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 (local time). Find out more.
July: University of London Open House, Canada
Find out about gaining a prestigious University of London MBA in Toronto. Speak with academics and admissions staff to find out more about joining the programme.
Martha-Marie Kleinhans (Leadership Module Leader) will deliver a presentation on the day and will be available for questions and discussion.
- Toronto – Saturday 15 July, 10.00 – 15.00 (local time). Register here.
Where have we been this year?
April: we attended the Access MBA Fairs in Singapore and Dubai.
May: we attended QS MBA Fairs in New Delhi, Hyderabad and Bangalore, India.
Global MBA – Key facts
- Our online Global MBA is available anywhere in the world.
- Four entry points per year – January, April, July, October.
- Academic direction is provided by Queen Mary University of London.
- Pursue a general MBA or one of five specialist routes.
- Accreditation is from CMI and CIMA.
- All students receive tutor support and feedback.