With the University of London’s strong position for graduate employment, our Global MBA represents a terrific investment for students and employers.
Your fee depends whether you wish to pay up-front or as you study, and where you live as a permanent resident.
- See the list of Band A and Band B countries. [PDF: 39kb]
|Full course fee||Band A||Band B|
The full course fee includes all module fees for the duration of your study, plus online tutor support.
By paying in full at the beginning, you not only receive a discount on the individual cost of modules, you also avoid annual fee inflation (up to 5% per year).
|Cost per module
||Band A||Band B|
|Web supported fee||Institution supported fee||Web supported fee||Institution supported fee|
With pay-as-you-go, you pay for each module as you register for it. If you opt to receive face-to-face support for a module at a local teaching centre, you pay the smaller ‘institution supported’ fee to us and a separate tuition fee directly to the institution.
You should also budget for exam centre fees, which must be paid directly to the venues where you sit your exams.
If you enter the MBA via Route 2, you will need to complete the online preparation course, International Business Essentials.
Scholarships & Bursaries
We are offering two 20% bursaries until September 2018.
- The UK/EU bursary is for applicants who began the programme from January 2018.
- The alumni bursary is for University of London graduates of all nationalities who studied via the International Programmes / External System.
Both are available for full course fee or pay-as-you-go options.
We are also offering a series of 40% scholarships.
- The Global MBA scholarship: 3 for permanent residents of Nigeria, 2 for permanent residents of Kenya (for the July 2018 intake).
- The MBA Scholarship for Women of any nationality to study the Global MBA (for July 2018, October 2018 and January 2019 intakes).
A full fee-waiver award is available for an officially registered refugee or displaced person to study the programme. (Application deadline: 01 September.)
The above awards cannot be combined with other University of London scholarships or grants.
Postgraduate Loans (England Only)
Loans of up to £10,609 are available for students who wish to begin their first master’s level programme in 2018. The Global MBA is eligible for this award.
If you’re employed and interested in studying the MBA, your employer may be willing to help with the cost. Our guide and template for your employer should help you make a strong impression.