The Global MBA equips you with a well-informed understanding of the pressures and challenges facing today’s global business leaders, whilst enabling you to implement cutting-edge approaches to management that will ensure success in your future roles.
To complete the MBA, you will need:
- Six core MBA modules (90 credits),
- Four optional modules (60 credits),
- A Strategic Project (30 credits).
The majority of MBA modules are worth 15 credits and follow a standard structure of 10 topics taught over 22 weeks.
Each topic will include short videos, essential readings, and interactive activities.
The Core Modules
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics for Managers
- Marketing for Managers
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Successful Leadership
To achieve the general MBA, you will have to pass these six modules, any four optional modules, and the Strategic Project.
- MBA (Accountancy)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Law)
- MBA (Leadership)
To gain a specialist MBA, you will need to complete the six core modules, plus four optional modules, at least three of which must be from your chosen specialist area, plus the Strategic Project (also in your chosen specialist area).
- Information about all the modules can be found on our programme page.
- Information about entry can be found on our entry requirements page.
Our accreditation partnerships provide further opportunities for those who are considering a specialist MBA. Find out more!